Hey everyone, how are you?
It’s getting darker and it’s fast becoming very cold here in the UK, and I must admit that it makes me really reluctant to go out at night.
Also, I don’t know about you, but I find that I am a lot more tired after work at this time of year and I also find that I lack energy more than I usually do. I think it’s probably a result of the darkness and general lack of sun.
Therefore I’ve been looking for new things to do in the evenings after work and have been watching a lot more TV normal. Here are my current favourites!
- Friends. Obviously this isn’t a new show but in the cold and dark evenings there is nothing more heart-warming than a giggle with these old guys! It’s a show that never seems to age!
- The revolution would be televised. This is a new discovery of mine and I absolutely love it! It takes the absolute mick out of politics and politicians. It’s cleverly written so that it doesn’t go over the head of those not as clued up on politics, and is really funny.
- Made In Chelsea. Totes a guilty pleasure, but I LOVE it!
- Fresh Meat. I loved the first two series’ of this, those of who went to uni will completely understand why because so many elements ring true! I am a Jake Whitehall and I love that he takes the mike out of his poshness. I also love Joe Thomas, so both of them together is just grand! The Welsh actress is actually from very near me! My favourite character however has to be Vod, and in this series she is just brilliant! This is my favourite show at the moment and this series is by far the best so far!
- Under the Dome. This is brilliant and THE new cult show! Check out my previous show to see why!!
What shows are you loving at the moment?