I’m Kay Page, I’m 23 years old, a policy officer and I am addicted to shopping!
When I say this, I don’t mean that I am addicted to shopping full stop, there are certain things that I can take or leave, but certain things I am literally addicted to buying
- Books. I am completely and utterly addicted to books! Now I love reading, I guess it’s a hobby of mine but some books I that I buy, I never even read. Currently (trust me the picture above is a teeny proportion of the actual number) I must have about 50 books that I have bought over the past few years and am determined to read.
- Stationary. Oh boy, this is a massive one. I continue and continue to buy needless notepads, pens and lots of other stationary. Paperchase adores me.
- Make-up. This probably doesn’t surprise you really, but yes I’m addicted to make-up.
- Midi-finger rings. I want to point out that I don’t wear all of these at once. You can’t actually see the midi-rings in this picture, but I LOVE them and continue to buy more and more!!
- Magazines. If you had any idea how many un-read magazines I have on my desk. Put this way, if I stood on them I’d be as tall as the Eiffel Tower! Yet I can’t stop.
What about you? What are you addicted to buying?