I’m back again and once again I am breaking BOTH of my rules because today I am doing the Christmas TAG. I saw this on Sophie Rose’s blog, and thought it was a really fun idea.
- What is your favourite Christmas song? Easy, it has to be Wizzard- I wish it could be Christmas Everyday.
- What is your favourite festive drink? This question is pretty broad so my answer is going to be too! I love gingerbread lattes, I drink wine and champagne and a lot of Cherry Coke at Christmas.
- Do you have a favourite Christmas film? Polar Express and Home Alone.
- What is at the top of your Christmas list this year? My mum only works as a part-time cleaner and I’m single so I haven’t asked for a lot. I really wanted the Naked Palette which my mum has got me, and the Game of Thrones boxset was up there too! I did mention a few other things like sleep in curlers, midi rings. My mum is pretty good at finding me surprises.
- What is your favoruite make-up or nail look? GLITTER, and more GLITTER!!
- What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? My new Christmas eve pyjamas!
- Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa? A mix of both!
- Wrapping presents love or loath? LOVE
- What is your favourite Christmas food? Gammon and chips on Christmas Eve and of course, the big day.
- Favourite thing about Christmas? Family time, having a really good laugh and making memories for the children to remember. I love our traditions too!
I tag everyone!!! Have a great day and make tomorrow really special!!