Picture of the week…
When I visit somewhere of historical importance, I always try to imagine what the area might have looked like in it’s contemporary setting. Sometimes this can be difficult, but this week when I visited Cardiff castle I took this picture and thought it was quite fitting. I imagine the grey stone castle set amongst the beautiful, tall trees and the dark, imposing shadow it must have cast over the people below.
Thoughts of the week…
This week I have spent quite a lot of time thinking about my goals and how I am going to get there. I stated in an earlier post that while I knew exactly what I wanted to achieve this year, I needed to work on detailed plans and outlines. So today I am going to be spending a lot of time on that. By the end of today I would like to have completed a goal break down for each goal and with this a to do list for the next few weeks.
I’ve really struggled with several of my goals this week and haven’t made much progress but this week I’ve been a bit depressed so that might be why. I like having a set of goals for the week so hopefully if I have a small list of tasks for next week then I will be able to make a lot more progress!
- Monday- Red Carpet Ponytail and Maybelline Big Eyes mascara.
- Tuesday- Make-Up mistakes and L’Oreal balm review.
- Wednesday- T and G Shine and Maybelline Baby Skin.
- Thursday- High Street Favourites and OOTD.
- Friday- Fashion Favourites and FOTD.
- Blog- This week I have been really enjoying my blog and I have created several unique and creative posts which I am really excited about!
- Youtube- Still struggling with subscribers but I am keeping at it!
- Novel- I have not been as successful on this front this week but I have still been writing and researching. I have also had some new ideas for other stories.
- Health- I have had a few really good days now and I am enjoying going for regular walks! This week I have set myself the challenge of going for three walks instead of two.