So yet another week has passed and that does of course mean that we are in the second week of 2014, I can’t believe how fast time flies by. So as with my post last week it is time for me to look back on the week past.
Picture of the Week… Oh I cheated! I have four!!!!
This weekend I visited the beautiful city of Bath, and wanted to share with you a few pictures that i took of the cathedral. I’m not at all religious, but I really enjoy seeing the architecture and the intricate detail, you so often see. Bath is no exception, it’s beautiful and I really love seeing it. The second picture shows the carvings that sit on either side of the main entrance to the building- two ladders that are supposedly showing people climbing to heaven while others are falling to hell.
Having studied Jane Austen in school and falling absolutely in love with her novels and lovable characters, I’ve made it a tradition of mine to always visit the Jane Austenn Centre in Bath. So here is me, posing with my pal Jane!
Thoughts of the week…
This has been a fairly thought-less week, in the sense that there was no single thought theme.
- Monday- Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life review, Current High-Street faves.
- Tuesday-ELF Contour kit review.
- Wednesday- Avon Mega Effects Mascara review
- Thursday- OOTD, Benefit Street
- Friday- Friday Favourites
- Tuesday- What’s in my bag TAG?
- Friday-7 Deadly beauty sins TAG
- Blog- This has been a really good week on the blogging front because I finally bit the bullet and started doing FOTD’s and OOTD’s.
- YouTube channel- Stuck to my plan!
- Novel- Yay, I reached y weekly target!
- Fitness- Eeek went out the window!
- Labour Party- Nothing to note!
- Money- Bad. All I’m saying!
- London- Nope.
Weekly Challenge- FAILED!!!!!! Hope I do better next week!