So yup, I am back with another Soap and Glory review for you! I won’t bother with explaining how I had never used this company before being bought the Yule Monty for Christmas (whooooppps)….
So I am reviewing the Peaches and Clean, 3 in 1 cleanser…
- 3-in-1 cleansing, smoothing and revitalising milk
- Deep purifying, T-zone declogging
- Boosts circulation and re-energises skin
- Melts away make-up and blackhead-causing buildup
- Balanced for all skin types
- I love the name! Too cute!
- I love the bottle! Pretty!
- This smell delicious and I can immediately smell the peaches.
- It looks really thick and it feels really thick and nourishing.
- This is a really lovely cleanser, but as I have recently acquired the Emma Hardie balm, I have been using this as a wash. I like to use this in the morning, because I feel that it really does clean and wake my skin up ready for the day.
- It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth. Ready for my make-up.
Verdict- I looooove this! It is a really good product and I would recommend this if you can’t afford the Emma Hardie balm, because it leaves your skin deeply clean and cleansed