Hey guys and how are you today?
I know that I seem to be inundating you with reviews at the moment, but obviously as I am new to this I’m just trying to build my blog and experience up. So I do apologise of you don’t want to read them. However I do find it really useful to read reviews myself, especially foundation reviews because foundations is something that is really easy to get to get wrong! If there is anything that you’d like me to review then please just let me know!
Ok so this yet another product that I purchased during my previous mentioned haul and it is another Rinmel foundation review today, as you can see in the title. I am reviewing the 25 hour lasting finish, which is another product that has been raved about and again is only £7.99 (like the wake me up foundation I got it for £4.99 in Sainsburys).
- It claims to last 25 hours
- Transfer proof
- lightweight feel
- I really like that the Rimmel foundations come in a glass bottle with a pump
- It smells really nice, but that quickly fades non your face
- There seems to be no sparkle, probably good for an oily type skin and on the bank of my hand it looks to give fairly good coverage
Verdict I’m looking forward to trying it but can’t say I’m overly excited 3/5.
- It’s not sticky and dries quite matte
- It feels comfortable on the skin
- It hides redness really well and it did for the majority of the day
- I bought the lightest shade of the range, which is 100 ivory and it still manages to look quite orange on me. With that in mind I don’t think it does look as naturally as it claims to be or as some of the other foundations by Rinmel do a d actually looks quite Camry
- It doesn’t hide blemishes to well.
Verdict– I really am not a fan of this foundation and whole I do acknowledge that it has some good qualities to it, I won’t be using it very often 2/5.
I apologise if its not a particularly good review, but I didn’t have a lot to say on it!