Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog, how are you?
It feels like ages since I last reviewed a make-up product for you and I apologise that this not a Monday as is usually the case, but anyway here I am! So as I have said before I am someone that really values a good primer and I had heard lots of good things about this one. I already have a primer that I love, the L’Oreal Studio Fix, and I guess that I would call it my “go to” primer. I like a primer to make my make last and also to flatten my skin so my foundation goes on much smoother. Anyway, I recently picked this one up from Boots and I decided to give it a go because you get a lot more product than you do with my other favourite. It is £11.99 in Boots, which is probably average price for a high street primer and certainly I was happy to pay that. Now I don’t have any pictures of me wearing this, because it doesn’t really show up on pictures too well.
- Reduces the look of pores
- Fine Lines
- I love the packaging. It’s clean looking, easy to use and I really like that it has a pump, unlike the L’Oreal one which is a small jar.
- You get significantly more product, and I also feel that the pump will encourage me to use less.
- After pumping it on my hand, I can see it is a lot looser than I first thought. It’s more of a liquid than the thick L’Oreal one and this concerns me. I love that the L’Oreal one fill out my pores well, a quality that comes from its thickness, so I am sceptical that it will be able to do this.
- It blends easily and doesn’t look as greasy as you might think it would.
- Wow. I was wrong. This product is amazing and it really does fill out lines and pores, I would even go as far as to say it’s as good as the L’Oreal version. Miraculously, and I have no idea how, but it does tone down redness too.
- My make-up lasted a long time on top of this baby, but even when my foundation began to fade it still helped the appearance of my skin.
Verdict- I really really like this product, and I am thrilled that I gave it a go. I can imagine that this is going to last a lot longer than it’s L’Oreal counterpart. Love it! 5/5