Earlier this month the kind people at Memebox sent me a second box to review for you all, so as it was late and I wasn’t in the mood to write the hard hitting feminism article that I had planned, I decided that tonight was a “memebox” kind of night.
You might remember that I was I was previously sent a Memebox to review, so I won’t spend too much time writing about the brand in detail again, instead I just wanted to share my basic thoughts on the items in the box. This time I was sent the Memebox special 43 K Stlye 3 box.
Alas this post is going to be largely lacking on the photo front due to technological issues, but in the name of blogging I intend to power through. i’ll end ever to upload some pictures at a later date.
Anyway without further ado….
- Secret Kiss, Face Fit Strobe Cream (Full size, $11).
- Smells like a moisturiser
- Use like a primer
- Has tiny particles of glitter
- Definitely brightens the skin but does nothing to the pores.
- Vella, Flower Flower (Full size, $26).
- Slight smell
- Pretty coverage, better than other BB Creams
- Has colour correcting particles and lessened the redness
- Tonymoly, 7 days tattoo eyebrow 02 dark brown (Full size, $8)
- Perfect colour for me
- Excited to try a new eyebrow product
- Leaves creamy lines
- Easier to apply
- Style Y, Soft Fit Mix and Match pencil and powder shadow (full size, $9)
- Double side pencil, one has a pencil and one has a little tub of powder
- The liner is really creamy and easy to blend
- The liner is a luxe, on trend glittery brown
- The shadow is a peachy, barely there shadow
- I love the liner but am not sold the shadow
- Style , Colour Fit Creamy Lip and Cheek (full size, $13)
- I wouldn’t use the word “creamy”, it is thicker than benefit tints but not quiet a cream
- It is far too pink for my lips or cheeks
- It is really thick and doesn’t really work as a gloss
- Highly pigmented
- The colour is just ghastly, child like and too pink for me.
- Colour World, Jewelish Stick Shadow (Full size, $13)
- This pencil eyeshadow is filled to the brim with product
- Its a gorgeous, season perfect emerald green
- Lots of shimmer
Sorry that it’s not the best post I’ve written but sometimes you just aren’t in the mood!