It feels like it has been ages since I wrote a review for you, but today that is exactly what I am back with.
Over the last few weeks I have been really suffering with under eye, dark circles and my previous “go-to” products haven’t been doing their job, so I really wanted to try something new. I’m not usually a Maybelline kind of girl (aside from my undying love for their mascara’s) but I am already a fan of the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and decided that I would try one of their other products. Yesterday I picked up the Eraser eye concealer and give that a shot. It was £7.99, and was pretty excited to give this go.
- Reduces puffiness and shadows while fading the appearance of under-eye circles.
- I like the packaging. It’s a glass bottle with a small sponge attached to the lid. It’s a decent size, 6.8ml.
- I like the idea of the attached applicator because it looks soft and gentle, which is exactly what you want for under your eye. It does however, slightly scare me because while I understand the concept, I don’t think it’s that hygienic.
- Getting the product on to the sponge applicator is actually really tricky because the instruction come in the form of a teeny, tiny arrow on the red plastic (bewlow). I did eventually work out how to use it but it requires a fair bit of patience on the first use.
- I got the “light” colour and it’s a pretty good match to my skin. There is a tiny smell but you have to really sniff to find it.
- Applying this product was effortless, and I found that the perfect amount came off the sponge. It was really easy to blend.
- Normally I use a normal concelaer to hide the circles and then add a brightening concealer (usually the Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer) on the top, but this product manged to both conceal and brighten. I personally think there is a massive improvement between the two photos and I am really excited and impressed.
- It actually lasted a pretty long time, at a guess I would put it at 5 hours.
Verdict! I am pretty impressed with this product and will be using this a lot over the coming months. It didn’t blow me a way and I don’t think it helped the circles, but regarding coverage, it was great. 4/5
Have you tried this product at all?