Sometimes my beauty routine gets a bit stale and I have to force myself
to try and incorporate new products in to it and during those months favourites posts can seem a little bit pointless. Yet there are other months when you discover or rediscover an array of new or neglected items.
May has defiantly been a month of new discoveries for me, as you will have seen from my umpteen reviews, but I’m proud to admit that I’ve also rediscovered one previously loved beauty!
I’m going to keep this post really short and simple (as I’ve either reviewed the product or am due to over the next week), so without further ado here is what I’ve been loving this moth (or last).
- Soap and Glory Archery brow pencil
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation
- Max Factor Face Finity Primer
- Benefit Sugar-bomb blush- I’ve owned this product for longer than I care to admit but over the last few weeks I have developed a love for it, once again. This beautiful four shared blush, is perfect for a summertime bronzed look because it adds the perfect flash of colour. It’s lightly shimmery and lifts the cheekbones perfectly, I’ve loved using this over my Bourjois bronzing primer (tiniest amount) and Bourjois Wonderbronze.
- Soap and Glory Wonderbronze bronzer
- Maybelline Coloursensational in Shocking Coral. I have been really loving this bold colour this month. It’s the perfect pink and will defiantly be a staple in my summer routine. Review to follow!
What have you been loving this month?