I’ve recently had several friends express an interest in wanting to visit Auschwitz, the ex Nazi death camp and having previously organised two rewarding visits I decided to volunteer my services once again. It’s an incredibly powerful, life changing and moving experience, something that I would suggest everyone do and it’s definitely something that I’m passionate about.
I’m therefore offering some of you the chance to join us but spaces are limited and will be offered on a first come first serve basis. I have outlined the information below.
The trip will involve two main activities, plus sometime to spend in the gorgeous city of Krakow, my personal favourite European city.
If you are interested or want to ask any questions please email me on email@example.com
- 9th-12th August 2015.
- Return flights from Birmingham.
- 3 nights bed and breakfast in a central hotel.
- Airport transfers.
- A tour Auschwitz.
- A walking tour of Krakow including a visit to the Schindler factory.
- Single – £401pp
- Twin/Double – £341pp
- Triple – £325pp
- A deposit will be expected at the time of booking, however in some cases exceptions might be made.
- An initial deposit of £100 will be expected to secure the booking and a second payment will be required 2 weeks later. This will be confirmed once you book because it depends on what room you book and the number in the party. Please note that refunds can be processed before the second payment is received.
- The full balance will be due on the 15th June 2015 in order to confirm your place.
I look forward to hearing from you.