- Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallette. This has once again returned to my favourites this month as the shimmery, rose gold shades are perfect for the warmer months.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, Darling. I love this pretty lilac shade and have been wearing this pretty much every day. This colour really flatters my skintone and adds a pop of pretty colour.
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer. This uber pigmented, champagne coloured highlighter is perfect for the summer skin and really helps define mt cheekbones. I’ve been using a little bit of tinted mosturiser and more bronzer than I normally would, and this highlighter looks beautiful with a flick of bronzer.
- Collection Fast stroke eyeliner.
- L’Oreal Nude Magique. This is the perfect summer-time foundation and a lust worthy dupe for the Chanel Vitalumiere, as I mentioned in my battle of the foundations post.
- Rimmel Stay blushed, cherry.
- Rimmel Mosiac blusher.
What have you been loving this month?