I’ve seen this post floating about the blogsphere recently, and I thought that it seemed like a fun thing to do! My everyday make-up is pretty simple (above) and aside from lipstick, I tend to stick to the same look every day. So how much is my face worth!
- The first thing that I do is slick on a layer of lipbalm, to ensure my lips are nice and smooth when I add my lipstick. I really like the Baby Lips range and I picked up this Limited Edition Cherry beaut, in Boots the other day. £2.99.
- Then I add my primer. I have tried several primers because I really value a good one, but this is my go-to favorite and I recently picked up a new pot of it! This is quite expensive for the high-street, but I think that it is worth the money and it’s without a doubt the nest one I have ever used! L’Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Primer. £14.29
- I’m definitely a high street girl, but earlier this year I treated myself to the YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation and I am hooked! You can immediately tell the difference between it and it’s high street sisters. £28.
- Fit Me Concealer. £5.99.
- I wrote a whole post on this new discovery, and it is the best powder bronzer I have ever bought! ELF Cool Bronzer. £3.75.
- Avon True Blush in Russet. £5.00.
- This is the best highlighter that I have ever used and I completely understand what the fuss is all about! It’s super shimmery and requires precision application, but it works and stays in place all day! The Balm, Mary Lou-Manizer. £15.
- Maybelline Volume Express Rocket Mascara. The best mascara that I have EVER used! £7.99.
- Like my YSL foundation, this was another treat that I bought myself but I really love it! NARS Lipstick in 413 BLCKR. £18.50.
How much is your face