I am so excited to be in a New Year, I love the idea that you get to start over and get a symbolic clean slate! I like to recess my goals and aims each year, to ensure I make each one matter!I don’t really do resolutions because I find them really impossible to keep! Instead I like to map out a set of goals!
I thought I would share mine with you!
- I will continue to blog on a regular basis and do all I can to increase my readership!
- I will have established a YouTube channel!
- I will have finished my first novel (working on it as we speak) and have approached agents about getting this published.
- I will be a lot fitter than I am now (which is nothing) and in November I want to run the 10k (the key word is run) for a charity!
- A lot healthier when it comes to food.
- I will be a lot more active in the Labour Party and volunteering!
- I will be managing my money a lot better than I do now and on my way to paying off the pesky credit card bill.
- I will be living in London, ready to do my masters!
Pretty bold goals, I know but I believe that you should dream and aim high!
“Shoot for the moon and you will fall amongst the stairs”.
What are your goals? Would you like to see how I manage them?
Happy New Year, make it a good one!