I’ve been a bit down the last few days, as you will see in an upcoming post, so today I decided that I needed some cheering up. I wanted to keep with the “Friday Fives” theme and so this week here are five things that make me happy.
Sing with me….these are a few of my favourite things.
1. I love opening up a new pad of paper and feeling the pen on that very first page.
2. I love the feeling of satisfaction when you think up a new and creative blog post idea.
3. I love being at a Union or Labour event, when the atmosphere is bouncing and you feel part of something so much bigger than yourself.
4. I love it when you see a friend that you haven’t seen for ages but it feels like its been a week.
5. I love an excuse to don a pair of heels and lashings of red lipsticks.
What makes you happy?