Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s been a while since I brought you a favorites post, so today I am really excited to be writing this! Some months there is just nothing that exciting, so rather than show you the same old products I’d rather just give it a miss, but this month is the complete opposite!!
So without further ado here are my February Favorites!
- Porter Magazine! If you know me at all, then you will know that I love a good magazine and spend an absolute fortune on them each month. When it comes to fashion magazines there seems to be a clear divide, with half of us choosing vogue and half of us choosing Elle (my team) so I’m always excited when a new fashion magazine walks on to the scene. This month Porter has done just that! Sponsored by the boffins at net-a-porter this gorgeous glossy is sexy, sophisticated and seriously aspirational and I absolutely love it!
- Real Techniques pointed foundation brush and Eco Tools Flat Eyeliner brush. This is a bit of a random one for me as I very rarely include brushes in my monthly favorites. I use pretty much the same brushes every single day, but this month I have introduced these beauties in to my routine. I have been having some major breakout issues and have been using the pointed foundation brush to press my concealer in to my skin. As someone that really struggles to keep concealer in place, I have found this has definitely helped solve the problem! I picked up the flat eyeliner brush in Boots recently, as I was on a mission to find the perfect eyebrow brush (suggestions much appreciated) and finding that it didn’t work for me in that way, I have instead been using it for its actual purpose, eyeliner. This month I have found myself shying away from my bold, dark and harsh kohl pencils and instead opting for the softness of an eyeshadow. Pretty much every day since purchasing it, I’ve been dipping this brush in the shade nooner from the Naked 3 palette and dragging it along my lower lash line. It keeps the general look soft but at the same time defines the eye and the brown shade helps to warm my eyes up.
- Tresemee Keratin Smooth Conditioner. I am constantly on the look out for a new and exciting hair treatment and this month this has taken the title. I love the way my hair instantly feels smooth and clean!
- Collection Pressed Powder Translucent and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. These are both pretty big in the beauty world and I guess I am a little bit behind the trend, but this month I have firmly joined the club. This powder is excellent for removing shine from oily skin and it seems to last all day long, a quality that not many powders can offer. Then there is the concealer, sigh, oh have I been missing out! One dab of this atop of any blemish and the blemish as good as disappears, it is an excellent product. Despite it being really matte, it fails to dry the skin out and I am in love.
- Ciate Paint Pot in Sugared Almond. This barely there polish has been my favourite this month, and while I was really disappointed with the actual formula (it chipped like fun), the colour is too good to miss.
- Maybelline ColorSensational, Naked Brown. This colour looks scary when its first swatched but I have been really loving this dramatic look!
Can you please reccomdend an eyebrow brush for me please? What have you been loving?