So a few weeks ago I blogged about my exciting new beauty find, that was of course the wonderful ELF store in Cardiff. Since then I have made several visits to the bargain beauty store and have since picked up several items, so I thought that I would review one of them for you.
I tend to shy away from contouring generally because I’m yet to find the perfect colour for my skin, but when I saw this cute kit the other day, I had to give it a go.
- I love the sleek packaging that all ELF blush styled products come in, because they are really neat and easy to carry.
- For the price (I think it was £4.00) you actually get a significant amount of product.
- The colours are really nice and I am particularly attracted to the gorgeous pale pink blush. Both products appear really shimmery in the case, but once swatched they are of a far more matte consistency.
- The bronzer looks a lot darker than it actually is and I really like it. I must confess that it is still a tad dark for me to use as a contour colour, but it is a really nice light coloured bronzer and I have been loving using this. I can imagine that if your darker toned than me (I am 51 in Bourjois, NW20 in MAC and B20 in YSL), this would make the perfect contour shade because it has no shimmer and looks like a natural shade.
- The blush, ohhh the blusher. I really, really like this shade. It is a really light pink and looks really natural on my skin…think just gone outside flush.
Review- I really like this and £4, you cannot go wrong! I will be using mine as a bronzer and blusher and not as a contour kit, but I can imagine that for some people this will be perfect. Definitely worth a go!