How are you today? So today I am bringing you a very quick review today, and it is of the new Collection DeLuxe Lipsticks. Now I bought mine from Boots and they are only £3.99. I’m not usually a Collection fan, but I really wanted a new nude pink colour and thought that the Tallulah in this range was very pretty. There are only 5 colours in the range.
Now this lipstick, worryingly, doesn’t really have any claims, although they do big the product up with regard to its appearance. So I’m just going to get into the first impressions.
- The packaging looks pretty cheap, but I do like that the colour is shown on the bottom
- I really like the colour, but when I put it on my lip it looks far too pink for my liking. It’s not what it looks like on the packaging.
- It has a really strong clay like smell
- I can see that it will dry matte
- I do not like this product at all
- It is far too pink and it feels really heavy on my lip.
- It doesn’t last very long at all
I mean ok, it’s a cheap product but considering that the Rimmel Colour Rush balms are only a tiny bit more, and they are so much more worth their money. 1/5.