Hey guys and welcome back to my blog,
I am sorry for the delay in posting this but I haven’t found the motivation for writing this post but anyway it’s here now. Better late than ever eh? So as I said in my last Birchbox related post I am going to review the products for you and just tell you a little bit more about each product and also what I thought of the overall box. So I hope that you enjoy.
- Bluemandarines SkinLife Energetic Celluar Cream, the full size would be £35.00. It claims to brighten, refresh and protect. Ok So I used this everday, twice a day until the entire sample ran out and I must admit that I didn’t think any real difference had been made. It wasn’t a fantastic sample, it wasn’t a fantastic product and I am pretty disapointed with this.
- Montibel.lo Gold Oil Essence. Full size would be £22.50. Claims to nourish strengthen and add shine. As you may or may not remember I was really excited to try this out and it did not disapoint at all. The ends of my hair were definately refreshed adn did feel a lot healithy, I’m not sure that I would neccessarily buy this exact bottle because there are so many of them on the market, but I did like it.
- LAQA and Co Lip Pencil (Ring of Fire). Full Size would be £!2.00. So this is probably one of the only products that I have any left of because it was a really good size sample. It turns out that it looks quite nice on and itsn’t a colour that I would have naturally bought for myself. I am majorly into the crayon style lip stains at the moment but I particularlly like the Bourjois Colour boots and Revlon balm stains, so I probably won’t repurchase this.
- Molton Brown Yland Ylang BodyWash. Full size is £18.00. It’s a shower gel, it smells nice but I don’t know what else to say
- Gerda Spillman Hydro Pearls. Full size is £30.00. It claims to smooth skin and help make up stay. So you might recall that I was really excited by this and I can assure you that it is still my favourite product of all. I was really suprised to find that despire it being a liquady, almost greasy looking consistencty it’s actually a really nice primer and I really really like it. My make up lasted all day with it on, and although I wouldn’t say it smoothed my skin as well as my L’Oreal Primer does, it definately made my skin feel good. I will probably repurchase this.