Hey guys and welcome back to my blog,
Today I am reviewing another exciting product for you, yay! Again I am turning up late to the party on this one but hey, the main thing is that I’m here! So let’s get down!!
I am of course talking about the Bourjois Colour Boost Lipsticks! Now if you regularly read my blog then you will know that recently I have been loving the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains and was really excited to finally give these beauties a go. I only bought one colour for the time being, because I have a few of the other lip crayons and wanted to make sure I got a different colour but I might end yo picking them all up. So the colour that I chose was “Fuchsia Libra” because its a lot brighter than my normal lip colour of choice! I picked mine up in Boots, because they were on offer of buy one get one half price, for £7.99 which is quite expensive for a drugstore lip producer. However these have been raved about and as you can see from my August favourites postposts I’m already a Bourjois fan, and don’t expect these to be any different.
- Comfort and hydration
- Ten hours
- I really like the packaging, but again like the other lip crayons they all look very similar to the Clinique Chubby sticks.
- I loved the names on these.
- It has a really nice smell, quite perfumy but it is light and non-exsisten while on.
- You get a lot of product.
- I can immediatly see that it is much more glossy than the Revlon one’s which dry quite matte.
- I love the colour. Love it!
Here it is on my lip!
- I really like the colour of the lipstick and it is definitely much more glossy than the Revlon Balm Stains, and I quite like that.
- They don’t dry out lips anywhere near as much as other lip products and the colour lasts with it for a long time a s remains fairly glossy
- It’s easy to apply
Verdict I really love these and yup I will be going to buy a couple more. I still like my Revlon Balm stains but these are nice if you want something a bit more glossy! 4.5 (taken half a point off because they are expensive).