Hey everyone and welcome to my Skincare review. I do apologise because I did promise a review of the Lancôme DreamTone sample that’d I’d got my hands on, but for various reasons I’m going to be reviewing that at a later date! Instead today I am going to be reviewing the Body Shop’s Honey and Oat 3 in 1 scrub mask.
I don’t usually shop in the body shop, but I did like the sound of this product and so picked up a few weeks ago and thought that I would give it a go. It is £10.00 but you do get a lot of product and as it is a weekly treatment, it does last for a long time.
- Gently removes dead skin cells
- Smoothes and refines
- Moisturises and conditions
- So this is what the product actually looks like!
I won’t do any first impressions because as I said I have had this a while now, so I will just get straight into the actual review.
- I really like this, it really does get rid of dead skin and my skin always looks softer and has more of a glow afterwards.
- I use this after I have taken my male up off, and when I’m having a bath. I don’t use a lot I use it twice a week and I leave it on for about ten minutes.
- I don’t have anything negative to say and I will repurchase this again.Verdict-Definitely worth incorporating this into your Skincare regime. A lovely treat. 5/5.