Welcome to my first ever favourites post! How exciting! Please do take note of how prettily I’ve arranged my favourites above because it took me forever!! Hehe…..This is actually going to be the first of two favourite posts because I decided that it would be far too long otherwise. So welcome to the first which is, as it says up there in the title ^, my beauty faves! Second post which will probably be one day next week will be my fashion faves!
Anyway I decided that I would just share with you the items that I have been using a lot this month, and for some I have given a little explanation but honestly with most of them it is really self-explanatory. I have also included a link for where I found the item for cheapest, just in case you are tempted to buy it for yourself.
- Lily headband- bought it at a local county fair, £2.50
- Hair doughnut, Primark £1
- Maybelline Colour Show Nail varnishes, speckled pink, pink boom, lavender lies, £2.99.
- Maybelline Baby Lips, Cherry Me, Pink Punch, £2.99. I have been waiting for these to land in the UK for ages and I am so happy that they are finally here! They do not disappoint either. They have an amazing pigment for a lip balm and my lips do feel considerable smoother and softer! A beauty bargain!!
- Maybelline the Rocket Express, Waterproof, £7.99. I’m not normally a mascara kind of person but I love love this one. It is so easy to apply, it lasts all day and holds a curl beautifully. This is definitely my new go to product.
These are both and 3 for 2 in Superdrug at the moment! 8
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, shade 51, £10.99. It doesn’t have amazing coverage and the colours are very light but I have been loving this all month. The dewy, light finish is ideal for the summer because it leaves a natural, barely there finish. It doesn’t last as long as it claims (but very few do) but it feels lovely and light on the skin. Pretty.
- Bourjois Bronzing Primer, £9.99. I really love this. I must admit that I haven’t been using it as a primer but as a cream bronzer and I really really love this product. It has amazing pigment, meaning very little is needed to add a sun kissed glow and the mouse texture helps it last a fairly long time. I’ve had this over a month now and have used hardly any of it. I am planning on repurchasing this before the end of the summer to ensure I have one for next year too!
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder, £6.99
Currently the Bourjois make-up is on offer at Superdrug (3 for 2), so I suggest grabbing both of these on there!
Benefit Browzings, Light, £23.50.
- My Specsavers Contac Lenses
- Rimmel Lasting Finish, Amethyst Shimmer, £4.99. Been wearing this at least every other day!
- Rimmel Match Perfect Congealer and Highlighter, £5.99.
- Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Cream (I had this free with my glossybox), £12.00. I actually thought that this would be a lot more expensive than it is. I have been using this instead of foundation.
- Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil, Vanilla Sky, £2.50. Very light colour, makes the perfect base.
I hope you really enjoyed that guys. Later this week or next week I will be reviewing a few new products that I have some please keep your eyes open for those!!
Love you xx