Christmas is my favourite time of the year and I love that is gives us an excuse to splash out on presents for our loved ones and I spend a lot of time planning what I want to get for people! I like to buy personal presents, unique gifts that are not available anywhere else or gifts that have a special meaning, and I enjoy giving them more than I like getting them!
So here is my quirky and unique gift guide!!
- Chrysalis– These are my new bangle crush and I am really hoping for a few of these beauties for Christmas. I’m a bit over the Pandora/Nomination trend and I think these bangles could be the next in thing! Each has a special message meaning that you can tailor your choice to the person that you are choosing it for, and each one is pretty in its own way! The best thing about these is that you can easily pile them up, making a pretty combination!
- Chelsea Doll name necklaces– I am completely and utterly in love with these gorgeous personalised necklaces, and what makes them special is the amount of choice that is available! I’ll be buying myself the green mirrored version, and wearing it with my little black dress this winter! At £13 these are an absolute bargain!
- Like most people I take my mobile phone everywhere with me, so why not turn it into an ultra cool accessory. I am definitely buying one of these beautiful Kate Spade cases for someone this year! I have my eye on the dancing legs and the festive sparkle!
- I love these gorgeous candles from the Bomb Cosmetics, and I am definitely putting these in people’s stockings! There are plenty of scents to chose from and I have been loving my Christmas one! They smell good, they look amazing and they have taken my heart!
- I really like this little gift because there is something precious about buying someone a special notebook and this is fantastic! Five Year Living Well One Line a day.
- I’m already a massive fan of the Truffle Shuffle TShirts, but they make the perfect Christmas present! They have slogan Tees from Beauty and the Beast to Button Moon, and are perfect if your looking for something different! I love this Grease inspired shirt!
What are you buying for your loved one’s this year?